The Central Finance Board
of the Methodist Church
A better future
Responding to excessive executive remuneration
New legislation means that UK investors now have a binding vote on executive ...
Our mission, alongside the Church, is to seek practical solutions which combine Christian ethics and investment returns. We therefore aim...
- to provide a high quality investment service seeking above average returns
- to follow a discipline in which the ethical dimension is an integral part of all investment decisions
- to construct investment portfolios consistent with the moral stance and teachings of the Christian faith
- to encourage strategic thinking on the ethics of investment
- to be a Christian witness in the investment community
CDP Water survey
Water scarcity represents a serious and growing challenge for business. We are signatories to the CDP Water survey that targets ... Continue reading →
During the quarter we met with senior Nestlé UK personnel as part of our regular engagement with the company. We ... Continue reading →
New Gambling and Electricity Generation Papers
The CFB has recently published new position papers and policy statements ...Continue reading →