The Central Finance Board
of the Methodist Church
As we live out our mission to provide good financial returns ...
Our mission, alongside the Church, is to seek practical solutions which combine Christian ethics and investment returns. We therefore aim...
- to provide a high quality investment service seeking above average returns
- to follow a discipline in which the ethical dimension is an integral part of all investment decisions
- to construct investment portfolios consistent with the moral stance and teachings of the Christian faith
- to encourage strategic thinking on the ethics of investment
- to be a Christian witness in the investment community
Business Benchmark on Farm Animal Welfare
Farm animals are used extensively across many sectors such as food producers and processors, retailers and restaurants, and leisure. However ... Continue reading →
We escalated engagement with Lloyds Banking Group through the Church Investors Group. It is now reviewing the potential to pay ... Continue reading →
New Gambling and Electricity Generation Papers
The CFB has recently published new position papers and policy statements ...Continue reading →