The Central Finance Board
of the Methodist Church
As we live out our mission to provide good financial returns ...
Our mission, alongside the Church, is to seek practical solutions which combine Christian ethics and investment returns. We therefore aim...
- to provide a high quality investment service seeking above average returns
- to follow a discipline in which the ethical dimension is an integral part of all investment decisions
- to construct investment portfolios consistent with the moral stance and teachings of the Christian faith
- to encourage strategic thinking on the ethics of investment
- to be a Christian witness in the investment community
We have continued to implement our new policy: Climate Change: Implications for Electricity Generation. We identified the German generator E.ON ... Continue reading →
The biennial report of the Access to Medicine Index was published in the quarter, and we were pleased to see ... Continue reading →
New Gambling and Electricity Generation Papers
The CFB has recently published new position papers and policy statements ...Continue reading →