The Central Finance Board
of the Methodist Church
use of resources
Responsible electricity generation
As we have developed our thinking on climate change we understood ...
Our mission, alongside the Church, is to seek practical solutions which combine Christian ethics and investment returns. We therefore aim...
- to provide a high quality investment service seeking above average returns
- to follow a discipline in which the ethical dimension is an integral part of all investment decisions
- to construct investment portfolios consistent with the moral stance and teachings of the Christian faith
- to encourage strategic thinking on the ethics of investment
- to be a Christian witness in the investment community
Human Rights and Trafficking
We were concerned at allegations reported by The Observer of routine human rights violations and poverty wages on tea plantations ... Continue reading →
We continue to work with Share Action to identify companies for engagement believing it to be an issue of pay ...
Continue reading →
New Gambling and Electricity Generation Papers
The CFB has recently published new position papers and policy statements ...Continue reading →