The Central Finance Board
of the Methodist Church
use of resources
Responsible electricity generation
As we have developed our thinking on climate change we understood ...
Our mission, alongside the Church, is to seek practical solutions which combine Christian ethics and investment returns. We therefore aim...
- to provide a high quality investment service seeking above average returns
- to follow a discipline in which the ethical dimension is an integral part of all investment decisions
- to construct investment portfolios consistent with the moral stance and teachings of the Christian faith
- to encourage strategic thinking on the ethics of investment
- to be a Christian witness in the investment community
During the quarter we met with senior Nestlé UK personnel as part of our regular engagement with the company. We ... Continue reading →
The second quarter represents the peak of the UK voting season and we voted at over 100 company meetings. Excessive ... Continue reading →
New Gambling and Electricity Generation Papers
The CFB has recently published new position papers and policy statements ...Continue reading →