The Central Finance Board
of the Methodist Church
A fair contract
Responding to human trafficking risks
There have been alarming reports from Northern India that workers in ...
Our mission, alongside the Church, is to seek practical solutions which combine Christian ethics and investment returns. We therefore aim...
- to provide a high quality investment service seeking above average returns
- to follow a discipline in which the ethical dimension is an integral part of all investment decisions
- to construct investment portfolios consistent with the moral stance and teachings of the Christian faith
- to encourage strategic thinking on the ethics of investment
- to be a Christian witness in the investment community
Our new policy, Climate Change: Implications for Electricity Generation marked a further stage in our work on climate change issues ... Continue reading →
High Interest Lending
High interest or predatory lending has attracted considerable public scrutiny of late. Companies operating predominately in the high interest lending ... Continue reading →
New Gambling and Electricity Generation Papers
The CFB has recently published new position papers and policy statements ...Continue reading →