The Central Finance Board
of the Methodist Church
A fair contract
Advancing the cause of the living wage
The decision to pay a living wage can make a material difference ...
Our mission, alongside the Church, is to seek practical solutions which combine Christian ethics and investment returns. We therefore aim...
- to provide a high quality investment service seeking above average returns
- to follow a discipline in which the ethical dimension is an integral part of all investment decisions
- to construct investment portfolios consistent with the moral stance and teachings of the Christian faith
- to encourage strategic thinking on the ethics of investment
- to be a Christian witness in the investment community
We have continued to implement our new policy: Climate Change: Implications for Electricity Generation. We identified the German generator E.ON ... Continue reading →
The biennial report of the Access to Medicine Index was published in the quarter, and we were pleased to see ... Continue reading →
New Gambling and Electricity Generation Papers
The CFB has recently published new position papers and policy statements ...Continue reading →