The Central Finance Board
of the Methodist Church
TO PROVIDE FOR A RAPIDLY RISING WORLD POPULATION AND TO REDUCE THE INEQUALITIES BETWEEN RICH AND POOR IT IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE HEALTHY , GROWING AND SUSTAINABLE BUSINESSES.
Our mission, alongside the Church, is to seek practical solutions which combine Christian ethics and investment returns. We therefore aim...
- to provide a high quality investment service seeking above average returns
- to follow a discipline in which the ethical dimension is an integral part of all investment decisions
- to construct investment portfolios consistent with the moral stance and teachings of the Christian faith
- to encourage strategic thinking on the ethics of investment
- to be a Christian witness in the investment community
A company's decision to pay the Living Wage can make a material difference to many employees. Therefore, following further encouragement ... Continue reading →
CDP Water survey
Water scarcity represents a serious and growing challenge for business, not least those with global supply chains. We are a ... Continue reading →
New Gambling and Electricity Generation Papers
The CFB has recently published new position papers and policy statements ...Continue reading →